September 10, 2006

Busy Week

It's been a busy week with lots of projects on the go. I started two new postcard paintings this past week and I'm hoping to finish both tomorrow (if not, I'll still post what I have gotten done). I've also been working on some big updates and recoding of my online gallery and I'm hoping that that will be done in the next week or so. I'm making it more streamlined and using lots of CSS to clean up the code. It's taking a bit longer than anticipated, but looking really good! The picture below is a little sample of a webpage to come.




The other thing that is keeping me pretty busy these days is that I have a part-time job at a store in the local market. Its lots of fun and keeping me out of trouble. Painting is going a little bit slower, but I still am hoping to keep on the one painting a week on this blog.

So, I'm going to get some sleep and finish up those paintings first thing in the morning. Can't wait to show you!

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...