October 03, 2006

The Great Debate

I've been spending the past few days debating on the best way to sell my paintings. I have many options: list here/homepage through paypal only, ArtByUs, Etsy, and ArtAgent. I'm not sure what the best option is. I'm not a fan of Ebay, though art does seem to sell well there. I've also posted some of my ACEO's at ArtCardsWanted (actually made a sale there a couple days ago to). But I'm still not sure which is the best venue for me.

Right now, my thoughts are for this format. Original paintings will be auctioned off at ArtByUs then moved to ArtAgent if they don't sell. Etsy will be used for other projects like homemade cards made from my paintings and prints.

What do you think?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...