October 08, 2006

JuJubes

Just of the easle! This is a painting of a group of jujubes (one of my favourite treats !) on 7" x 5" watercolour paper... a little bit of a larger size than I have been working on lately.

For some reason I am having a terrible time with my scanner and capturing all the colours in the painting. The yellow and orange jujubes have lots of orange and yellow highlights/lowlights and are wonderfully shaded. I'll see if I can get a better picture of it when the sun comes out today.


JuJubes
"JuJubes"
Acrylic Paints on cold pressed watercolour paper
7" x 5"

Buy It Now
$50.00 USD + Shipping


Interesting in this painting? For a limited time, you can bid on this painting through ArtByUs (bids starting at $20.00 USD).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...