October 02, 2006

Nature's Gold ACEO

It's been a busy day... two ACEO's completed and up for sale. This is my first acyrlic paint ACEO and it was so much fun to do. You can't see it very well in the picture, but I've also added some gold iridescent paint to the leaves to create an truely stunning painting. I wanted to capture the beautiful colours of the leaves as they turn in the autumn and I think I managed to do just that.


Nature's Gold
"Nature's Gold"
Acrylic Paints on cold pressed watercolour paper
3.5" x 2.5"
$17.99 USD + Shipping




This painting is available through Etsy for $17.99 USD (including shipping regular post to Canada and USA). Its also available for $17.99 USD through paypal by clicking the 'Buy it Now' button. This ACEO is painted on cold pressed watercolour paper using artist acrylic paints and comes with a signed certificate of authenticity (COA).

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...