October 05, 2006

Two Winterscape ACEO's

Just finished two Winterscape ACEO's this evening... simple, but I really like the way they turned out. It is really hard to see all the subtle colours in these pictures (my scanner has a hard time with the whites and subtle colours) and they look a little bit more washed out that in the original.



"Winterscape"
Watercolour and Ink on cold pressed watercolour paper
3.5" x 2.5"
Bidding on Starts at $9.99 USD + Shipping
To bid on Ebay for this painting, click the picture or here




"Winterscape #2"
Watercolour and Ink on cold pressed watercolour paper
2.5" x 3.5"
$9.99 USD + Shipping


Oh, I should appologize for all those getting these posts through a feed/email for the multiple edits today. I sold two ACEO's today and had to do some readjustments. I'll keep that to a minimum in the future.

Cheers!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...