March 21, 2007

Morning Light , Work in Progress, Part 3

I didn't realize that it has been nearly a week since I last posted an update here... wow... time does fly when one is busy! I didn't get a lot of painting done this past weekend, but I did manage to get started on the rocks in my lighthouse painting. The rocks/islands in the background are too dark I think... they don't appear to be as far back as they are suppose to be. I'm really happy with the way the forground is turning out. I just have a few more rocks and some trees and this one will be finished! Yah!


lighthouse oil painting
"Morning Light"
8" x 10" oil on stretched linen
© 2007


I have a good painting evening planned tomorrow so there shall be another update then.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madelaine

I stumbled across you on Blogexplosion and have enjoyed viewing some of your work, the bird portraits are very endearing!

I would like to exchange links with you if you are interested, so please stop by and let me know.

Happy blogging and painting naturally!

Nickola
Arteccentrix Art Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...