January 05, 2009

Dark and Stormy Night

There was more snow again last night which inspired me to paint this little fellow today. Flipping through some of the painting that I have completed recently I noticed that I have not painted too many wintery pictures. That will have to change. Even though I do complain of the snow... there is a calm happy feeling watching it slowly float to the ground. Or... sometimes it is blizzarding so hard that one can hardly see across the street. I think the later image more closely represents the painting below... either way, it was fun to paint.


chickadee watercolour painting
"Dark and Stormy Night"
2.5" x 3.5" watercolour
© 2009

Oh, and the forecast for the next five days... rain. Go figure!

post signature

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...