December 23, 2009

Where I Paint

Its been almost a week since my last update, but... I do have a most excellent excuse, though I cannot share until the new year (some details still need to be worked out). Until then, I thought I would share where I paint and what has been distracting me (besides holiday planning/visiting/baking/preparing). The watercolours have been put aside just for a little while as I have a few last minute very large paintings that have a very tight deadline for me to finish. This one is based off a closeup picture I took of a tugboat on the coast up near Gibson's Landing (on the British Columbia coast). It is a surprise... though those who are being surprised by this don't check my blog regularly so I think it is safe to post it here.

watercolour chickadee painting
Where I Paint
© 2009

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to morn
for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles,
but to live in the present wisely and earnestly. ~ Buddha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is eve of a important day ,so,

I’m here to share joy and wish you a merry Christmas full of happiness, a very big hug!

Vicki Greene said...

Wishing you and your family a very blessed Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...