July 28, 2011

Sunday Morning Stroll - Work in Progress Step 2

Not much painting has happened this month so far. It has been a month of gardening and visiting (my Parents and Grandma were down from the prairies) and generally just being away from the easel. I have though, dusted off the cobwebs from the easel and picked up my brushes. The plover is almost done and now I have started on the reflection on the water. I think I will be keeping the background to a minimum, just like my recently finished loon painting.

Oh... and on a excited note: My frames from Daniel Smith arrived so I can start framing and hanging some of my paintings. Yah!




Sunday Morning Stroll
10" x 8" watercolour on aquabord
© 2011

Photo Reference kindly provided by Alan and Elaine Wilson

1 comment:

Vicki Greene said...

It is amazing how beautifully that you can paint on aquaboard. Your bird and the reflection are terrific.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...