October 21, 2012

Spring Tidings - Finished

I've brought out the oils this weekend and have finally finished this one (started waaay back).... the paint is still very wet, hence the pictures taking at the angle.  It is ironic that I started this one back in February to help beat the winter blues and I finish it in the fall just as winter is starting to come back.

I've prepped a few more panels today:  some with clear gesso (got some fun ideas I want to try) and some with golden glass beads (this one is going to be a neat experiment).  Still working on the watercolour barn and I hope to be finished it sometime in the very near future.


 Spring Tidings
Photo Reference:  Alan and Elaine Wilson
7" x 5" oil on hardboard
© 2012

Favourite Bits

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...