September 15, 2006

Squidoo Lense

Over the past little while, I've been working on two different squidoo lenses: The Art of Madelaine and the Painted Feline. My goal with these two lenses is to provide a place to organize all the links related to my work so it is easier to find and surf.

On The Art of Madelaine, I have new products available through cafepress including mugs, prints, cards, and magnets. This lense also provides up to date information on my original art auctions through ArtByUs and any other artwork currently available. The other lense I'm maintaining, Painted Feline, features my feline art collection. This is a subject matter I am planning on expanding and developing further.

I haven't forgotten my 'painting a week' challenge, but unfortunately sometimes life can interrupt the best laid out plans. This weekend, I will have two finished paintings to post. Last week's challenge and this weeks.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...