October 03, 2006

Purple Delight ACEO

Purple Delight is my newest ACEO/miniature painting. The contrast between lights and darks in this painting creates a vivid picture sure to brighten up any area. Although miniature in size, this painting can easily be framed and hung on the wall. For more information, feel free to email me.



Purple Deligh
"Purple Delight"
Acrylic Paints on cold pressed watercolour paper
2.5" x 3.5"
$17.99 USD + Shipping


This miniature painting is painted on cold pressed watercolour paper using artist acrylic paints and comes with a signed certificate of authenticity (COA).

Update: I've listed this painting as an auction at ArtByUs

Update: I'm temporarily suspending sale of this painting. I'm entering it into a petite artshow. Thanks for understanding.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...