November 25, 2006

Fancy Christmas Bauble

I was having a conversation with my Dad the other night about the types of paintings that I have posted so far and he had many suggestions for me to try. So... this one's for you Dad. I love your suggestions and I think this painting worked out wonderfully well!! Only thing I need help with now is coming up with some original names for all these paintings. :) If anyone has a suggestion... would love to hear it!


Fancy Christmas Bauble ACEO
"Fancy Christmas Bauble"
Acrylic on 300lbs Arches cold pressed watercolour paper
2.5" x 3.5"
Bidding starts at $12.99

I'll update this post with the ebay link when bidding begins.

Update: Now listed on Ebay



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

ACEO's By Rose said...

YAY Dad!!! If I call him, will he give me some ideas too? It sounds like you and he are just like me and my dad... always talkin about things! He has wonderful ideas! Hi Dad (wave...)

Cheers to you and yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...