May 16, 2007

Lighthouse Park, Work in Progress, Part 3

I am slowly working on this one... its taking a little bit longer than I would have thought for this layer. Oh well, some advice I have read is to spend as much time possible on this layer as one wants... it will define the other layers.


lighthouse oil painting
"Lighthouse Park, WIP"
8" x 10" oil on stretched linen
© 2007


mmm... now that I have it posted, I see a few things I don't like with the clouds. Will have to fix that. I'm happy with the lighthouse and the ocean part... I really just got the rocks/trees/brush left and a little bit of fixing on the clouds. Then... let it dry fully and the fun will begin with the colours!

I am also working on a couple little ACEO's while doing the lighthouse. I'll post them over the next couple days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...