May 25, 2007

World Wide Artist Tag

It looks like I've been tagged twice (Susan from Arts and Stuff and Nancy from Painting Small Impressions) to do this little blog game so I guess it is time that I sat down and did it.

These are the tagging rules:
1. List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.
2. Choose another 7 bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.
3. Leave your 7 tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Soo.. some random stuff about me.

  • I am a trained and working engineering physicist. I work at a research laboratory in the safety department.

  • One of my favourite subjects to paint are birds... but I am horrible allergic to them. I break out in hives and get completely stuffed up if I am close to them for two long.

  • The strangest pet that I have ever had was a baseball size snail. If I didn't remember to secure the lid of his tank well enough... he would escape at night and leave a slime trail on the carpet.

  • I grew up on the prairies in Canada... living in all three prairie provinces (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta) before I started University.

  • I cannot smell the gas that is put into natural gas to give it that 'rotten egg smell'.

  • I am a computer game addict... my favourites being SimCity, Civilization, and the Sims. I have wasted many weekends playing these silly games when I should have been doing countless other things.

  • I am a collector and horder of art supplies. I think I have enough brushes, paints, and other stuff to almost fully stock a art supply store.


And now... here's my list of people I tag.
1. Rose
2. Denise @ DMD Studios
3. Joyce Brandon
4. Nick @ Nick's Art
5. Rebecca Grantham
6. Teresa Turner
7. Paula Manning-Lewis

1 comment:

Susan Borgas said...

Madelaine that is a very good read. :D

This tagging stuff it great to become aware of blogs that I otherwise may not have found.... thanks for participating.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...