May 15, 2008

Strawberry Cheesecake

I think this one is finished... (see my Work in Progress probably will let it dry for a couple days and see if there are any other little things that need to be done. The glare is pretty bad (tried my best... but the paint is still very wet) and I promise to get a better picture once it has dried a little. I got to use one of my new oil paint colours on this one: Asphaltum which is described as a chocolate brown. It is so close to a chocolate brown... That I do believe I am going to try painting a nice chocolate dessert.


oil coffee painting
"Strawberry Cheesecake"
6" x 6" oil on stretched canvas
© 2008


edit: I've taken a better picture of the painting... no more unsightly glare! I also thought I would post a photo of it on the wall... it sure looks snazzy next to my coffee painting.


oil coffee painting
© 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm that looks yummy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...