June 03, 2008

My Parents House, a Work in Progress Part 2

I've blocked in most of the house on my parents house over the last couple nights. Though, now that I am looking at it on the computer I can see a few lines that need to be fixed (mostly around the windows....). My palette tonight is a mixture of paints that are left over from a couple other paintings... blues, greens, crimson, yellow, and white.

house oil painting
untitled, a Work in Progress
14" x 11" oil on stretched canvas
© 2008

I'll let this layer dry for a couple of days before I continue (starting to get my hand smooshing the wet paint) before I continue. My plans for the next step include getting the stones in the foundation blocked in and finishing blocking in the side of the house.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...