May 16, 2009

Kittens!

No new painting tonight (camera battery is dead and I still haven't found all the cables for the scanner), so I thought I would post a picture of my two new kittens. They have been with me for about two weeks now and I think I am starting to settle back into my painting routine. Though, just as I am pulling out the paints, there seems to be a tail in my face. sigh. Oh well. The joys of having kittens in the house.


watercolour still life painting
New Boys
© 2009

The tea painting is almost complete and I hope to finish it by the end of the weekend..... and I have been working on a new floral painting during my lunch hours that I should have done pretty soon to. So, stay tuned for painting updates!

2 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Oh they're just lovely! Can't wait to see more pics of these little guys!And two boys! You're going to have your hands full!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWW! So adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...