February 17, 2013

Morning Sing Song - WIP Step 5

Gosh, has it really been nearly two weeks since my last post?  I've been painting... but not on art.  Been giving my kitchen a much needed updated by painting the cabinets a beautiful creamy ivory.  In between coats I have been working on a couple paintings.  One, the cute little guy below, and the other I'll post tomorrow. 

Though it may not look like it, the little guy below has actually received quite a lot of work... mostly slowly adding colour to the breast and shadows.  I'm pretty happy with the way he is turning out and I hope to finish him soon.  Tomorrow is a stat holiday for my day job so I will have lots of time to do some painting. 



Morning Sing Song
4" x 6" watercolour
© 2013

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...