June 28, 2008

Why, Hello There

Yesterday was not a very productive day, though I did manage to finish this little one. I still much work to finish up on my parents house and with their visit arrival coming very soon I really need to finish up that painting. So, most of this weekend painting will be that painting and, while its paint is drying, I'll be working on my two other smaller oils (the candied apple and the grapes)

robin watercolour painting
"Why, Hello There"
3" x 4" watercolour
© 2008

In other good news, I received a letter from the South Delta Artists Guild that one of my paintings has been accepted to the 3rd Annual Oil & Water show this summer. The show is from July 24 - August 31 2008 at the Kiwanis Longhouse Centre for the Arts in Tsawwassen, BC.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...